2017 Pacific Crest Battery Auditions (Snare, Tenors, Bass, Cymbals)
(After registering, stay at your computer to receive our email with camp and audition information.)
Want to know more about the battery auditions? Send an email to Pete Lucero.
Experience Camp and Auditions
Saturday, December 10- Sunday, December 11, 2016
Grand Terrace High School, 21810 Main St, Grand Terrace, CA 92313 | Map →
- This option is for students who cannot attend one of our audition camps.
- Videos are accepted September 1 through December 31, unless prearranged with the caption head or Executive Director
- Video submission fee is $100
- NOTE: Pacific Crest does not accept members based upon the video audition. If we believe you show promise, we will invite you to the next camp to complete your audition.
- VIDEO AUDITION: More Information
2017 Schedule At-a-Glance | FAQs: Camp Info, Attendance, School Conflicts →
Camp #1 (Brass & Percussion) – Friday Night, January 20 – Sunday, January 22
Camp #2 (Brass & Percussion) – Saturday, February 25 – Sunday, February 26
Camp #3 (Brass Only) – Saturday, March 25 – Sunday, March 26
Camp #4 – Friday Night, April 28 – Sunday, April 30
Camp #5 – Saturday, May 6 – Sunday, May 7
Camp #6 – Saturday, May 20 – Sunday, May 21
Camp #7 Memorial Weekend – Friday Night, May 26 – Monday, May 29
Camp #8 – Saturday, June 3 – Sunday, June 4
All Days* – Monday, June 5 – Friday, June 9
Move-In – Saturday, June 10
*Pacific Crest does not guarantee housing during All Days. Members must make their own arrangements, typically by staying with local members.
2017 Tuition and Fees
In total, you should expect the Pacific Crest experience to cost $3,200– $3,700. In addition to tuition, other expenses include transportation to and from rehearsals, flight home from tour, tour supplies, etc.